Travis had the opportunity, and I say opportunity half heartedly since they had him sign another year contract for it, to go to New York for some training for work. And of course we were suppose to find out what we are having right in the middle of the training so we had to wait 2 more weeks. It was well worth the wait to have him there tho!
Lucky me I got to go see him down there for about 5 days made the 3 weeks go by a lot faster. The Saturday before I had to come back we went down to the big city of New York. We didn't get to do a lot while we were there because of lack of time and we missed out on a ton but we still had a great time! We mainly just walked around time square and spent probably too much time in Toys R Us :). By the end of the day my feet killed! Maybe we will get to go back someday and go see all the places that take time haha.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment